BacterioChek®-TB (S-19-DCTB) is a flexible and customizable downstream analysis software able to handle sequencing data and intended to be used for performing tuberculosis (TB) genomic data analyses and clinical interpretations.
Compatible with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) platforms (like MiSeq, MiniSeq, iSeq-100,… ), BacterioChek®-HBV stores, organizes sequencing data in a dedicated database format and performs bio-informatics analyses and clinical interpretations of main genes sequencing data. It is able to generate reports to be used either for research or for routine use.
- Supported formats: FASTA/FASTQ (including paired sequencing), BAM/SAM for NGS covering Targeted Genes or also compatible with Whole Genome data.
- Available analyses: amino-acid mutations/nucleotide changes determination and validation, NGS coverage validation
- Available interpretations: drug resistance interpretation, MTB – XTB assessment
- Included services: updates/upgrades (quarterly releases), support, web-training, historical sequencing data import
- On-demand services: local training, integration with third-party instruments or systems, customization…
The BacterioChek®-TB software system is a secured web application which can be used through a Cloud access or locally, through pre-configured servers. It is made available with regular updates (new clinical databases, guidelines…) and quarterly upgrades (new features, modules, applications…) and can be fully integrated within the IT network of each laboratory (integration with the sequencing platform, with the Laboratory Information System – LIS, with the Hospital Information System – HIS…).
The BacterioChek®-TB software application is CE-IVD (LU/CA01/IVD/69)
Overview of the pipeline
Knowledge base overview
CHARACTERISTICS AND PERFORMANCES
Compatibility with Next Generation Sequencing platforms