DeepChek®-HSV Software (CE-IVD) is a flexible and customizable downstream analysis software able to handle sequencing data and intended to be used for performing HSV-1 and HSV-2 genomic data analyses and clinical interpretations.
Compatible with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) platforms (like iSeq-100, MiSeq, MiniSeq, iSeq-100, 454-Junior, 454-FLX…), DeepChek®-HSV stores, organizes sequencing data in a dedicated database format and performs bio-informatics analyses and clinical interpretations of TK (UL23) and POL (UL30) sequencing data. It is able to generate reports to be used either for research or for routine use.
- Supported formats: FASTA/FASTQ (including paired sequencing), BAM/SAM for NGS covering Targeted Genes or also compatible with Whole Genome data.
- Available analyses: subtyping/high-resolution subtyping of Pure or CRFs strains, amino-acid mutations/nucleotide changes determination and validation, NGS coverage validation
- Available interpretations: drug resistance interpretation from several up-to-date guidelines (Universitäts Jena)
- Included services: updates/upgrades (quarterly releases), support, web-training, historical sequencing data import
- On-demand services: local training, integration with third-party instruments or systems, customization…
The DeepChek®-HSV software system is a secured web application which can be used through a Cloud access or locally, through pre-configured servers. It is made available with regular updates (new clinical databases, guidelines…) and quarterly upgrades (new features, modules, applications…) and can be fully integrated within the IT network of each laboratory (integration with the sequencing platform, with the Laboratory Information System – LIS, with the Hospital Information System – HIS…).
For “In-Vitro Diagnostic use (IVD)” where indicated : CE marking only valid for EEA and territories recognizing it. Otherwise “For Research Use Only” (RUO): not for use in diagnostic procedures, no claim or representation is intended to provide information for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease.
1. DeepChek® Software is a downstream analysis software program (“Program“) which enables virologists to input pre-formatted sequences from genetic analyzers (Sanger or Next Generation Sequencing) using either CE-IVD genotyping assays (“IVD information”) or for Research Use Only (“RUO information”) genotyping assays (“PCR amplification”) in order to obtain viral or bacterial sequence analysis and viral or bacterial drug resistance interpretations or other interpretations to adapt accordingly patient’s anti-viral or anti-bacterial drugs (“Analyses“).
2. For In Vitro Diagnostic Use only with IVD information or with combination of IVD information and RUO information. For research use only with RUO information alone.
3. Responses to anti-viral and anti-bacterial treatment are complex and affected by a number of factors not taken into account by the Program.
4. The selection of drugs for the treatment of viral or bacterial infection is the responsibility of the physician in consultation with the patient and reliance should not be placed on the Analyses only for such purposes.
5. The Analyses are not intended to replace professional medical care and attention by a qualified medical practitioner and consequently ABL does not accept any responsibility for the selection of drugs and the patient’s response to treatment.
6. As the accuracy of the results highly depends on the sequencing technology and on its related technical recommendations (Ex.: In case of ‘low’ viral load input, the users should be aware of risks of resampling errors), ABL cannot take any responsibility on the reliability of the results if the recommendations of the suppliers are not strictly followed.
7. ABL does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the data entered by the user or the consequences of any inaccuracies in those data.
Overview of the pipeline
Characteristics and performances
Compatibility with Next Generation Sequencing platforms
FASTA/FASTQ (including paired sequencing), BAM/SAM for NGS covering Targeted Genes or also compatible with Whole Genome data
From sequencing data to report in ~30 minutes for NGS (depending on the platform)
Amino-acid mutations detection, nucleotide changes detection, NGS run quality report
Drug resistance through different up-to-date guidelines
Clinical genotyping report (PDF), 1-page genotyping report (soon), quality-information report on Amino-Acid changes (CSV), Quality information report on nucleotide changes (CSV)
Unlimited updates & upgrades of the software, support, training...
Secured web platform (user restriction, access monitoring...), data export, multi-sites, unlimited number of users/analyses per site
Local servers, historical data import, integration with LIS and HIS, integration with sequencers, automation of the IT workflow, customization...
Examples of reports
DeepChek®-HSV Software (CE-IVD)
DeepChek®-HSV Module (CE-IVD)